Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Take The Cake!


My third card for this week's challenge for cards using a Monochromatic look, is this birthday card.

I started with Rich Razzleberry card stock, one of our new In Colors. I paired it up with Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper.

I stamped my main image, a cupcake from "Crazy For Cupcakes" stamp set, on Orchid Opulence and a striped paper from Cottage Wall DSP.

Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon was layered over a strip of the same color card stock which I punched with the Eyelet Border Punch.

My sentiment was punched out using our new Modern Label Punch and coordinating Mover's and Shaper's Die piece.

Lastly, I added Dazzling Diamonds to the "sprinkles" and candle, using small drops of Crystal Effects.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a "totally cased card" from an amazing stamper!

No comments:

My Creations