Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thinking of You!


Here is another card made using the Monochromic technique. I really love how it turned out! This would make a wonderful encouragement card!

I started with our new In Color Soft Suede and paired it up with Kraft. I thought it needed more depth, so I rummaged thru my DSP and located my Bella Bleu papers. This really made the card look more delicate.

I used the Eyelet Border Punch to create the back of the focal piece, layered with kraft that I ran thru my crimper.
For my sentiment, I used stamps from the Simply Sent Card Kit called No One Like You, inked in Soft Suede, and stamped on Shimmery White card stock. I also used versa mark and embossed in clear embossing powder for a very soft glisten.

I finished off the card with Kraft Taffeta Ribbon and a beaded hat pin from the Pretties Kit.

I hope you are enjoying this weeks Challenge and my takes on Monochromatic cards!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oooo this is very pretty. I hope it shows up in my mail box :-)

My Creations