Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Scrapbook Page

I have to admit, I'm not very adept in doing scrapbook pages. They have kept me running for higher ground now, going on nearly 20 years. Why, you ask? I knew that "once hooked" I'd own the store, literally!
I've dabbled in every sort of craft imaginable, and those things have served me well all these years. There was never a lack of ideas for all the cub scout projects and girl scout projects we were faced with.
And now, here I am stuck with a challenge that made me face my worst fears.....a challenge that called for scrapbooking! Yikes! I am not very good at this, but I can see it could easily lead me down a whole new road! Only problem is....I have thousands of pictures! Where does one put all the scrapbooks that would hold all those pictures???

Challenge 33 calls for creative ideas for a Fall themed scrapbook page!
Don't laugh too hard! It's my first attempt!

How do you like my fence??? Can you tell where it came from?

20 comments:

Carolyn said...

Susan, you really should scrapbook more, you are awesome at it. this is a wonderful page, I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

珮陽 said...

Riches serve a wise man but command a fool.............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

A bad workman quarrels with his tools...................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

越來越多人看你的部落格 要繼續加油喔 ..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷................................................

佳皓佳皓 said...

教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考............................................................

陳芳 said...

good, excellent, nice job!!............................................................

亦妮亦妮 said...

大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

劉傑汝劉傑汝 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼.................................................................

家唐銘 said...

天氣慢慢轉涼囉~要保重! ............................................................

明芳綠美 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

建邱勳 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

仁張張張恬仁張張張恬 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債..................................................................

文王廷 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention.......................................................................

冠陳儒 said...

看到你的更新是一種幸福!..................................................................

淑芳 said...

雖天地之大,萬物之多,而惟吾蜩翼之知。..................................................

至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...

累了嗎?來杯咖啡休息一下吧!...............................................................

江仁趙雲虹昆 said...

you got it!i like it!!!

孫邦柔 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.. ... ............................................................

Latenightstamper said...

Thanks for sharing what you love. I too enjoy stampin up products. You are very creative. I'm inspired.

http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/2013/02/late-night-stamper-treasure-hunt-blog.html
pleae go see our blog hop with prizes

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

My Creations