Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Fun Summer Adventures! And Reasons Why I Haven't Been Posting

Hi Stampers!

My summer has been quite FULL! And yes, that is 'normal' for me actually! With our two week vacation to Colorado, the exciting birth of my granddaughter and the wedding of my fourth oldest child, it has been "non-stop" activities!!! (And these are just the highlights of my summer life!)

Introducing my 4th grandchild, Clare Marie!
Isn't she just "PERFECT"?

And introducing Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Shields, and family!
We had a gorgeous garden wedding that makes me cry just thinking about it! It was worth every minute of all the preparations and details! I have never attended a wedding that compares to this one! Everyone had their part and did it so well.
The memories will last forever!
God's blessings on your beautiful marriage, Dustin and Natasha!!!
I love you both, so much!
Mom



1 comment:

My Creations