Thursday, July 30, 2009

Expressions on Wood!

Wood popsicle sticks that is!!! Here I have used our stamp set, Herb Expressions, to identify plants! These little plant markers would make wonderful gifts for that gardener! You could even place them in the pocket of my pocket card! (See my previous post on July 25th)

Above I have decorated a small pot with our Dusty Durango 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon and two corduroy buttons.

Tip: Did you know you can create your own customized corduroy button in the color of your choice? Take a "kraft" colored button, rub it across your ink pad, and/or, use your Stampin'Write Markers to ink it up. Allow time for the ink to dry before handling it though!



I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to align my image on the popsicle stick and I only inked the words I wanted to stamp!

Hope you have enjoyed my projects!


1 comment:

Wanda. said...

Such a cute idea! TFS

My Creations