Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Expressing Myself With Herbs!



Here are a few fun cards I've made using the new stamp set, Herb Expressions!

Each 4" X 4" card uses the same colors and stamp set, but are different layout designs. Don't you just love being able to make different looks?

Supplies

Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Cottage Wall DSP

Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence

Stamps: Herb Expressions

Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry 1/2” Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, and Dazzling Diamonds.


Stay tuned for more!




6 comments:

Julie A. said...

I love 4 x 4 size cards. These are adorable:) I love the colors!

mjjjjtw said...

Thanks for sharing your 4x4 cards I Love them. Thanks for the blog tour.Jayne

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Susan
I love your cards and great colour combination.

Wanda. said...

WOW, great cards!! I LOVE them all!

StampDancer said...

Love your HERB Expressions cards!! What punches or dies did you use?

Susan Shields said...

Hi STampDancer,
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Regarding my 4X4 Herb Expression cards, I used the following punches: Scallop oval punch with coordinating movers and shakers die, photo corners punch, Birds and Blooms & Little Leaves sizzlets dies and the 1 1/4" and 1/3'8" square punches.
Hopefully I didn't leave any out. Let me know if you have any other questions!

My Creations