Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some more Summer Fun!



I must admit that I had very little ambition today. These kind of days usually follow very busy days, and yesterday was a very busy day!

I did come across two great challenges and decided to combine them into this card! The first challenge from Mojo Monday Sketch Blog is a sketch and the second challenge at Stacey's Stampin Stage was using a color combination. (See, most of the work was already done for me!) Click on the challenge names above to go to their blogs!

Recipe

Stamps: Just Beachy and Whimsy Wheel
Ink: Versa Mark, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange
and Summer Sun
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Tur
quoise, Summer Sun and Whisper White
Embellishments: Scallop Oval and Wide Oval Punches, Paper Piercing Tool and 5/8" White Satin Ribbon (dyed with Summer Sun)





7 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

How fun, Susan! I love your beachy card with this bright summer colors...and how you placed those darling flip-flops vertically! Awesome! Thanks for playing the JCI41!

Steph said...

wow that is a beautiful card. I love the colors and the layers. Those flip flops are to cute.

Olena said...

Cool card! Love it! ~Olena~

naveni said...

Great card. Love those Flip Flops.
Nadia

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute, love that stamp set!!!Wanna go to the beach? ;)

Rochelle said...

What a fun bright summer card! Great use of both sketches!

Lindam530 said...

You have a beautiful blog Susan...I am going to include you in my Google Reader...thank you for being so creative and inspirational!

My Creations