Thursday, June 11, 2009

So long, Heartfelt Thanks!

This stamp set, along with many others, will be retiring shortly to make room for brand new stamp sets. I will be sad to see it go! It's my very favorite stamp set, and one of the reasons I joined Stampin'Up!

Our challenge this week, was to take one retiring stamp set and use it to make 3 different occasion cards. Here, I have used it for a friendship card!

You can believe, that this stamp set will never retire from my own "private" collection!
Recipe

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks and Great Friend
Ink: Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Parisian Breeze DSP
Embellishments: Paper Piercing, "Valet" Ribbon Originals and Choc. Chip Corduroy Buttons

Stampin'Up!s new catalog will be debuting July 1st! If you would like to see the list of retiring stamp sets, email me privately and I'll send it to you!

No comments:

My Creations