Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh, the Fun Things You Can Do With Punches!!!

Are these not adorable??? And you aren't limited to fun red hat celebrations! You can make these in any color and color combination!

To make these like mine, you will need:

1/2" circle punch- about 22 stacked
1" circle punch- 1 for the brim
Boho Blossoms punch- for adornment
Brad- for flowers
Narrow Ribbon- for hat band
Narrow strip of cardstock for band around candy!
& Chocolate candy, of course!!!
Have fun, and share your creations!!!
*Just a note! I did not create this clever idea! Just passing it along. If you are the original creator, please contact me so I can give you proper credit!!! :) Edited to add: I got my inspiration from Wanda here! You will LOVE her blog full of creative ideas and incredible talent!
I did manage to forget a few details above in my instructions. If you follow her instructions, you will be happy with your results!
Thank you!

2 comments:

Wanda. said...

Your hats are abso;utely adorable!! You did a fabulous job on them!! And thanks for the credit too, that was SO sweet of you hon!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Awesome, awesome! I love them, I have to make these, they are simply gorgeous, oh I would love to know how to? they look so complicated even though you have explained them!HUGs always!

My Creations