Sunday, June 28, 2009

An Invitation Fit For a Princess!


I am hosting a tea party for 5 little princesses this week, and decided to send out invitations! This is what I made! I love the new "In Colors" that StampinUp! is releasing in a few more days! They are exuberant! I am also show casing some of the new designer series paper! Sadly, the cute princess stamp set will be retiring, however, a new princess stamp set will be available with the new catalog release on Wednesday, July 1st!

The photo above does not do the card justice. You can barely tell that the crown is glittery! It is so pretty in real life! I had a difficult time getting a good picture because I am using my daughter's camera. I loaned her my camera so she could take wonderful photos of her vacation! So, until she returns, I will be photo impaired! LOL

Also, I based my card on the Mojo92Sketch! Click on the link to see other entries!

Recipe

Stamps: Perfect Princess and All Holidays
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
Paper: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Razzleberry Lemonade
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, and Dazzling Diamonds!

No comments:

My Creations