Monday, June 8, 2009

In honor of Heartfelt Thanks


Stamping 411 is having another card challenge here!

This is the sketch layout, and below are my entries!    

Stampin'Up! has released the retiring stamp and accessory list in anticipation of the new catalog coming out July 1, 2009.  Among those stamps going into retirement is my beloved Heartfelt Thanks set!

So, I just had to bring it out and create some new cards with it. Hope you like them!   

At StampinUpLNStampers yahoo group our weekly Challenge #23 is to use one retiring stamp set and show it off in 3 different occasion  cards!
I've made a thank you card and a birthday card here! Enjoy!

By the way, you  can join our fun stamping group! Demonstrators and just happy stampers belong there and offer tons of ideas and support! Just tell them I sent you!





4 comments:

StampingSelene said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with the operators.

Lori Stilger said...

Hi, Susan! Thought I'd come see what you were up to - love both of these cards!!!! :)
I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week! Be blessed!

Connie said...

Wow...I'm going to have to get that set out one more time before it retires! You did a great job with the sketch challenge...thanks for playing!

Andrea said...

I too was very sad to see this set go. I have always loved this stamp set, and will continue to use it regardless.
Congrats on making the top 5.. Great job.

My Creations