Friday, June 5, 2009

A Fun Summer Idea- Coupon book!


This is just an adorable idea! Recycling is key!

It's a mini album, I'm using here for summertime fun coupons!

Each sleeve holds a coupon for a fun activity!  Activities I chose are: 
  1. A Movie!
  2. A day at the pool!
  3. A special ice cream treat!
  4. A night out under the stars!
  5. A Diamondback Baseball Game!

*And each sleeve is made from a toilet paper tube! How's that for going green?
I already have a few more little TP albums circulating in my brain. What about you? What would you do with this idea?


Recipe

Stamps: Just Beachy, Voila, & All In the Family Accessories
Ink: Black Stazon and assorted SU markers
Paper: Washington Apple, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and So Saffron
Embellishments: 

  • 5 empty TP rolls (remove all excess tissue from the glue strips)
  • Jumbo Brads (SU)
  • 2 Split Rings (found colored ones at WM)
  • Assorted Ribbons to match cardstock
  • Assorted brads and other fun embellishments of your choice
  • Round Tab Punch
  • Crop-a-dile
  • Large and small Star Punches
  • Big Shot and Sizzlits Decorative Strip Billboard Alphabet Die

Tips

I ran the empty toilet paper rolls thru my big shot, in-between the cutting pads on the multi purpose platform. This helped flatten them uniformly!

Cut your cardstock a little larger than you rolls.

I also used sticky strip tape to secure my cardstock to the tubes.

If you have questions, email me! I'll do my best to answer them!

Have fun today and save a tree!

2 comments:

Wanda. said...

What a fun coupon book! I just love everything about it!!! TFS

Michelle said...

lol you're so creative :-)

My Creations