Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beautiful Blues

I've entered a card in the Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge #132.
The requirement was to use these specific colors.


I am "LOVING" this new hostess stamp set Lovely Flower Bundle, which comes with a stamp set, coordinating designer paper and rub-ons! The colors of the DSP match Stampin'Up!'s new In Colors which are being released JULY1st with our new catalog! You won't want to miss it! There are lot's and lot's of new stamps and accessories for your card making and scrap-booking projects!!!

RECIPE

Stamps: Lovely Flower Bundle
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and Always Artichoke
Paper: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Kraft, Very Vanilla and Watercolor paper.
Embellishments: 1 3/4 and 1 1/4 circle punches, Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Big Shot Texturz plates, and Fresh Favorites Buttons

4 comments:

Michelle said...

holy toledo! You are fabulous!
this is beautiful!!!
just like you :-)

Wanda. said...

Oh my Susan, this card is absolutely stunning!!!! I've looked at the catalog a hundred times and see something new each time. I didn't see that set!!! LOL I just LOVE what you did with it!!! TFS

Dawn said...

Just lovely. These colors look great together.

stampinmama said...

Susan--this card is gorgeous!! Great job!!!

My Creations