Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All Aboard the Party Train!

I love this new stamp set called "Choo Choo! It coordinates with the stamping wheel called "Right On Track".

I wanted to create a fun card for children for this weeks LNStampers weekly challenge! I used All In The Family stamp set for the fun little kids and their accessories! It looks like they are headed to a huge party, doesn't it? Want to join the fun?

RECIPE

Stamps: Choo Choo, Right On Track, All In The Family, Family Accessories and Family Phrases
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss and DSP from Rockabilly Specialty
Embellishments: Wide Oval and Scallop Oval Punches and Dazzling Diamonds

This card measures 6-1/2 X 3-1/4 and fits inside Stampin'Ups! small open end envelopes!

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Isn't that just the cutest card! I love it!!!

Michelle said...

cuteness all over it!!

My Creations