Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Summer Time Fun! Popsicles!


Now doesn't this remind you of Summer? Can you hear the ice cream truck coming down the street? Well, those are my memories!

These popsicle cards are both easy and fun to make! Try some!

Recipe

Stamps: Tart and Tangy and On Your Birthday
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Green Galore, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Versa Mark and Craft White.
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Green Galore, Regal Rose, and Chocolate Chip.
Embellishments: Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Boho Blossom Punch, Piercing Tool, Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip and popsicle sticks!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I want dreamcicle! I remember the guy peddling the white box ice cream cart. Do I age myself here?

Cute cards.

pssst.. I'm back home now.

Shiozaki Beach girls said...

again, another cute card!

My Creations