Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm back!

Some say: "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!" Others say: "When life knocks you to your knees, you are in perfect position for prayer!"
I have learned that when the going gets tough, I've got to put my praise ON! It doesn't take rocket science to see how far I've come or Who to give the credit to! Time and time again, He has always been there, always come thru, and will always be my faithful provider! 
I hope you know how loved you are, even in the midst of adversity!


Here is my entry for LNStampersconvention09 Challenge #20! The requirements were to use Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip and Kraft Colors.
I wanted to make a card for Father's Day, so this met both needs! Too bad we didn't have a stamp that says something like: "Big Stories Told Here!" LOL
Anyways, I hope the message I convey to my dad is that he is a great catch!!! I am so fortunate!

Recipe

Stamps: Under The Stars and Just Beachy
Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip and Kraft
Ink: Craft Basic Black
Embellishments: Black Embossing Powder, Old Olive and Ruby Red Stampin Write Markers Signo Gel Pen, Brass Eyelets, Big Shot Texturz Plates and Sizzlits Billboard Decorative Strip Die, Small Tag and Tag Punch, Natural Hemp Twine, and Dimensionals.

3 comments:

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

I love the bear! Your dad will love it. I am so glad you are back and in a better place. You are such a good person, I know everything will fine for you.
Love you,
Vicki :0)

Su Davis said...

Thank you so much for this post - I have had such a bad day and visiting your post (I'd bookmarked you via another blog for your wonderful ASK frame, that one day I'll make for some friends!) as I thought you would have some lovely new things to cheer me up with - and this post did so. God bless you.
Sue

My Creations