Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby, I've been busy!

Here is my latest project, a pretty big one at that! 

I've made a package of 25 cards, all adorable baby onesies! I thought they would make wonderful thank you cards for the mother-to-be to send out!   
 
I found my basic instructions here at Lauren's blog

I ran my cards thru the Big Shot with the texturizing plates. I love that they have a seersucker look! I wanted to keep them simple and am very pleased with the finished product!

Recipe

Paper: Pastel colored cardstock, I used Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, and Almost Amethyst and Glossy White.
Stamps: Short & Sweet and an incentive stamp.
Ink: Whisper White Craft
Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Oval 
Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, and White Taffeta Ribbon.

























1 comment:

Michelle said...

goodness, you have been a busy busy girl! These are adorable. and so are you :-)

My Creations