Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome Home Vicki!!! Friendship Booklet!



My dear friend Vicki has been gone forever, or so it seems, to visit her grandbabies out of state! 

Boy did I miss her! 










So, I decided to dedicate this blog post to her with a little something I made, just for her!












A little Friendship booklet! 



I searched thru all my stamp sets and used those phrases that pertained to our friendship! 






Stamps: Sprinkles (tiny background images), Oval All (NEW April 1st), Glad Friends (under $10), Great Friend (NEW April 1st), Define Your Life, Only Ovals, Rustic Rooster, Priceless, Flight Of The Butterfly, Punches Three (Oops, a retired hostess set) and Love You Much.




Ink: Lovely Lilac, Mellow Moss and Craft White



Paper: Lovely Lilac and Whisper White









Embellishments: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Trio Flower Punch, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Large Oval Punch, and Scalloped Oval Punch (NEW April 1st)






1 comment:

Larissa said...

Wow what a great little book, such a sweet present! Love the colours you used on your project!

Hugs,
Larissa

I think that these babyshoes were made by my mum, but I did make some, but they were sold I think, because we couldn't find them anymore.

My Creations