Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Toot Toot, Here I Come!


I'm a terrible poet, but here goes:
Toot, toot,

here I come,

down the tracks,

bringing birthday fun!

LOL (embarrassed blush!)

I broke down and got this darling stamp set! And of course I had to ink it up right away!!! It just demands bright and cheerful colors, so this is what I came up with!

Hope you like!

Recipe

Stamps: Choo Choo and Right On Track
Ink: Basic Black
Papers: Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Only Orange,
Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Basic Black and Whisper White
Embellishments: Big Shot Texturz Plates and Sizzlits Billboard Die, ½” Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, piercing with the Crafter’s Tool Kit, and Bold Bright Brads.








2 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

CUTE card, Susan!
I'm so glad you checked out my Wannabe blog. :) I don't push it very much, but trust that He'll bring people who need it to me. :) I hope you went to my stampin' blog, too! LOL!!
I'm SO THRILLED to hear that my sharing today got you motivated to reach out!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD! I'm doing the happy (chair) dance! :D
BE BLESSED!!!

Vicki said...

Love the train. I want to make one for my grandson's birthday!

My Creations