Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Celebration


This is a case and twist of a card I made last month, only I am exchanging our Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (DSP) with current DSP's and rotating the layout of my design.

This is a very easy card to make, especially if you have a Big Shot and the Scallop Envelope Die. Isn't it too cute?

Recipe

Stamps: Together Forever and Matchbox Messages
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White and Paper from Love Stories, a Simply Scrappin Kit.
Ink: Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery (SU markers)
Embellishments: Big Shot Scallop Envelope Die, Ticket Corner Punch, Ribbon from Dress Up Ribbon Originals, Big Shot Matchbox Die and doodling with SU Stampin' Write Markers.


2 comments:

Mama Schroeg said...

I love this stamp set! It is so beautiful colored! You did a wonderful job!

Denise said...

What a great idea to use the Scallop Mini envie as a tag holder on the front of your card! Love it!

My Creations