Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Quilted Rooster


Good Morning Stampers! Hope you had a great weekend!
I was surprised by my children with a wonderful dinner out to celebrate my upcoming birthday! I am so thankful for time spent with them, and for their thoughtfulness! And yes, the food was wonderful!

Our monthly stamp event Saturday was alot of fun! We make 2 spring time cards, an Easter candy bag, and a friendship booklet, (shown on a previous post)! Those attending enjoyed the projects and company! I am looking forward to next month's event with projects planned for Mother's Day, Graduation, Teacher's Appreciation and Weddings!

I submitted this card, a Quilted Rooster, for our LNSconvention09 yahoo groups Challenge #14. The challenge requirements this week are to use these four colors to create your card, layout or project: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand.
If you are interested in joining our challenge, I invite you to join our yahoo group! This is an open invitation to demonstrators and crafters alike!!!

Recipe

Stamps: Rustic Rooster (Current level 2 hostess set) and greeting from No One Like You from the Simply Sent Card Kit
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Big Shot Top Note Die, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Small Oval Punch, Baja Breeze and Choc. Chip ribbons from Valet Ribbon Originals Kit, Buttons from the Button Bouquet and Button Latte Kits, Linen Thread, and Hodgepodge Hardware metal accent.


No comments:

My Creations