Sunday, April 12, 2009

Half A Century!

Guess who's celebrating 
"Half A Century???"
@~ ME ~@

And I have some very wonderful friends and family to thank for making my day so special!!! 
  • Kidnapping (blindfold and all)  for lunch at Buca di Beppos in the "Pope Room"-All my wonderful children! Thank you so much! Dustin, Natasha and the kiddos, Scott and Brittney, Brandon and Mariah, and Mom and Michael!!! (That was awesome, well, except for the creepy table centerpiece!)
  • Beautiful flowers and scrap-booking papers-Lisa and my co-workers!
  • Breakfast at Cracker Barrel- Thank you Vicki
  • Lunch at Corner Bakery- Thank you Pam, Barb, and Vicki
  • Another kidnapping (blindfold and all) for pizza, cake and ice cream- Thank you Brittney, Vicki, Dan and Sandy, Dustin, Natasha and the kiddo's
  • Cards in the mail- too numerous to list, but you know who you are! :)
  • Box via UPS- Michelle, you sneaky gal you!!! Thank you so much!
  • A basket with embarrassing items (not to mention my pole dancing photo tag!)- Barb and Pam, that was just too great!!! Wow, a lot of thought went into that! Thank you!
  • All the beautiful e-cards and e-mails that have blessed me all week long!
All of this and so much more, make me ever so thankful and appreciative for all God has done for me! I am blessed beyond measure with the best family and friends anyone could ever have and I had the best birthday ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 
May God's richest blessings over take you and may you come to KNOW Him intimately, in your heart of hearts as the Lover of your soul!
For you are truly loved with an everlasting love!  

Happy Resurrection Day! HE IS ALIVE and REIGNS!

2 comments:

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!! You don't know me but I just found your blog and I LOVE IT!! I just subscribed and look forward to more of your incredible creations!
I hope your birthday was wonderful and full of amazing memories!
Lorraine

Terry Molineux said...

Susan that is so sweet and thoughtful of everyone. You are very fortunate to have sucha loving family and wonderful friends. Congrats on your 50th!!!

My Creations