Monday, April 13, 2009

Challenge #15


This weeks challenge on LNSconvention09 yahoo group, is to make a 3-D card with flowers!!! 

I visited Marlayne's Blog today where I was inspired to try this flower technique. Be sure to visit her blog to see her card, and awesome tutorial!!!

Recipe

Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Sweet Always DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, and Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose
Embellishments: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brad, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Choc. Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Pretty in Pink 

Come and sign up for our yahoo group! You don't have to be a demonstrator to get lot's of wonderful support and ideas! Go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latenightstampersconvention2009/ then click on the blue button that says: Join This Group           

2 comments:

MJ said...

Susan this is just beautiful. I want to try one of these, maybe later today. Great colors and layout. I really love it.

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

Susan, this is awesome. I have been wanting to try one of those flowers. Thanks for the inspiration!! I love yours!!

My Creations