Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Card for My Uncle Jerry

This is my Uncle Jerry. As a little girl, he was one of my hero's! When he came to visit, everything was fun, fun, fun! And he certainly was doting on me!!! I have wonderful memories growing up and visiting him and my grandparents in So. California! I remember his favorite breakfast was milk toast, and my Grammie made it the best!

Happy Birthday Uncle!!!





When I saw this stamp set, I knew I had to make my uncle a card! Nothing too fancy! But I had to incorporate some corduroy shorts! (snicker-snicker)
This paper worked very well, and is from one of our Simply Scrappin Kits, called Love Stories!

Recipe

Stamps: Golden Oldies
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Love Stories DSP from the Simply Scrappin Kit, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery
Embellishments: Valet Ribbon Originals






1 comment:

Kats Designs said...

I love this card it is masculine enough for a man. I have this new stamp set and I have been trying to come up with an idea for it, maybe I will break it out tomorrow and mount it and see what I can come up with. Such a lovely card.

My Creations