Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today is the last day for FREE stuff, SAB ends!

Today is the last day for Sale-a-bration, which means the last day to get FREE stamps, ribbon and/or paper!

You're probably tired of hearing about it, but I just don't want you to miss out! Did you know that I signed up to become a Demo during Sale-a-bration last year? I made out like a bandit too!!! And, I've never had any regrets! 

If you'd like more information, please contact me! I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!

This cute little Easter bag was so much fun to make! There are countless other's out there in blogland, and I was inspired by all of them. We made these at our stamp club last Saturday and my local group will make them this Saturday! I am making 25 of these for my co-workers too!!! I plan to fill them with Easter Candy and put them out on each gal's desk!

Recipe: 

Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Tea Party DSP, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron (to sponge edges of oval), and Pumpkin Pie SU Marker (for beak).
Embellishments: Small sacks (not SU), Big Shot Top Note Die, Ribbon from SAB Ribbon Bundle (A FREEBIE), Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch (NEW), and 1/4" Barely Banana Grosgrain Ribbon (Frayed for chick's head!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

another adorable card. I love what you did with the little chickies 'hair'

Claire Brennan said...

This is simply adorable - absolutely love it.

My Creations