Monday, March 23, 2009

Room for more improvements!


Hello everyone! You will probably be seeing more of my improvements in the posts to come as I have had alot of time to stamp during our school's spring break! One thing I am finding out about myself is that sometimes you just have to walk away from the table. I get to a point where I'm finished working on a card. The inspiration is gone, or I'm just getting bored with it. Whatever the case, I have found I can walk away, and come back later and see where it could use a little something else.

Such is the case with this card. I first posted it as is on the top photo. I was happy with it and thought to myself, "Cool, now I can put it out there in cyberspace!" 

Well, in walking away from it, I discovered it really lacked something. Now I'm not claiming I have it perfected, not by a long shot! Oh no! But I did come back to the table and added a little ribbon, and feel much better about it. 

So, what do you think? Doesn't it just look more complete in my second photo?

I noticed I am fast approaching my one year blog anniversary. So, I've decided to put together a special Blog Anniversary package!!! Do you like candy??? Stick around, you won't want to miss out!

No comments:

My Creations