Friday, March 27, 2009

Partying Pinata Style!


I just love this little burro from our Celebrando Creatvidad catalog! And being raised in the southwest, having a pinata party is a very common thing! So, I paired him up with my wild bat-swinging boy from the stamp set All In The Family. The bat and gifts are from the set Family Accessories!
Yes, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig! I can't live without it now that I have learned how to use it! It really helps to put your image right where you want it!
I used a small piece of post-it to keep the left arm from getting inked! Then I stamped my little boy image, remembering to take the post-it off first! (lol) Next, I used my black SU Marker and drew in his left arm to reach across his chest to hold the bat. 
I stamped the gifts, colored them using SU Markers and then covered them with Crystal Effects for a glossy look. Lastly, I applied a little dazzling diamonds to the ribbon area for some sparkle. When all this was dry, I cut them out and glued them in place.



Recipe

Stamps: All In The Family, Family Phrases, Family Accessories and Cumpleanos
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Washington Apple DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Embellishments: SU Markers, Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

My Creations