Monday, March 30, 2009

Friends, 24-7!


This is my first time using our new Designer Series Paper, (DSP), Sweet Slumber Specialty and I'm in love! I especially love that it's textured and thicker than our other papers. The colors include Ruby Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Sahara Sand!

Here I have paired it up with our stamp set, Friends 24-7 to create a pocket card! My inspiration came from the project on page 79 in our current catalog.
 
I love how it turned out! And, this weeks  Challenge#13  for LNSconvention09 @yahoo.groups.com states you must include either an owl or some sort of bird, in a card, 3D, scrapbook page, box, or whatever, as long as it has a bird!

Recipe

Stamps: Friends 24-7
Paper: Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Versa Mark
Embellishments: Round Tab Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch (NEW), Valet Ribbon Originals, Button Latte, 5/16th Neutral Jumbo Brads,  Dimensionals and Linen Thread!

If you have any questions, just ask!





4 comments:

Michelle said...

so loverly :-)

Dawn said...

Beautiful! Congrats on being a featured artist on Sherril's blog. Love the buttons and ribbon with this one.

Kats Designs said...

I love this card! I need to get busy and work on some things with this set. Congrats on being a mystery artists on Sherril's blog. What an honor that must be!!!

Janice said...

Susan, I love your card! Congratulations on being a mystery stamper! Maybe sometime I'll get there too! :-) I just joined the Late Night Stampers yahoo group, I never knew what I was missing!

My Creations