Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cupcakes Anyone?


Good Morning Bloggers! Let me first appologize to those who are subscribed to my blog. I know you received notification that I had uploaded a new project. If you stopped by, you discovered it wasn't here. I have a reason for that!
I had uploaded the photo, but didn't get the journaling finished. Then I saved it. I had thought I'd get everything ready before it went public, but that just didn't happen.
Here is the original card I made! It is nice, bright and festive! Once I had the photo up, I realized it just looked too plain! So back to the stamp table I went!
With a couple of small additions I helped this card become more attractive! Can you see what changes I made?
The three brads and ribbon loops add extra interest and help give this card a completed look!
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose and Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Black Stazon
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, NEW scallop oval punch, large oval punch, dazzling diamonds, scallop edge punch (for those little cupcake sprinkles!) and Neutrals Chocolate Chip brads.

No comments:

My Creations