Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Butterflies For A Friend!


Afternoon bloggin' buddies!!!

Here is a super easy card, that is alot of fun to make! I love the way it turned out, very dainty and delicate! I stamped the butterfly five times, three times on my card, and twice on an extra piece of white cardstock. These last two I cut out, edged with glue and dipped into dazzling diamonds. I then glued them over two of my stamped butterflies to give a 3-D look!

What do you think?

Recipe

Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Whisper White and Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Regal Rose
Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds


3 comments:

Lucia said...

Susan ~ sorry you couldn't upload to SUDSOL. So glad I took the trip to your blog. This card is fantastic!

Lucia Kaiser

Michelle said...

Lucia is right, this card is fantastic! And the compliments of all compliments...I'm going to case it right now!!

Latenightstamper said...

Beautiful work Susan! I love how you used the papers as a background for your photo. Nice Job!
You are in my posting contest for free stamps. Thanks for playing along. Hugs, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

My Creations