Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adorable & Just In Time For Spring!


Are these not just the cutest cards? I love the simplicity of this stamp set and the cute little designs!  I paired them up with our Delicate Dots DSP and which is only available for 6 more days!!! 
Yes, that's right, only 6 more days left of Sale-A-Bration!!!  

These cute little cards are 3" X 3".
I used our Blender Pens and Stamp Pad ink in the lid to color in these designs. And of course some Dazzling Diamonds to add sparkle! (Can you see that I'm addicted to that stuff?)

Recipe

Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, and Regal Rose
Ink: Black Stazon
Embellishments: Scallop Cirlce Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 1/16th Circle Punch, Ribbon Bundle from Sale-A-Bration and Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon.




No comments:

My Creations