Monday, February 23, 2009

Thinking of You


I just love the "soft" look of this card, and am very happy with how it turned out. It's something I would give my grandmother if she were still alive! Grandma and I share a love for roses! One of my fondest memories are those of her beautiful rose bushes growing on the trellises of her front porch! When they were in bloom the fragrance was intoxicating!

Here's to all the grandmothers! May you be blessed with the love of your family!

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Bella Rose DSP (my favorite)

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette

Stamps: Wonderful Watercolors & Echoes of Kindness

Embellishments: Eyelet Punch, Top Note Big Shot Die, WW Organza Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Hatpin and beads from the Pretties Kit!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ooo very soft and pretty. like me!

Vicki said...

Susan I love the card, so delicate looking. Womans card. Good job!

My Creations