Monday, February 2, 2009

Sale-A-Bration Is Here!


Sale-A-Bration Is Here! And who doesn't like FREE STAMPS? It was during Sale-A-Bration 2008 that I signed up to be a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator! And I am so glad I did! Everyone benefits during this promotion, so be sure to read the details listed below!

Dates: February 1- March 31, 2009
Promotion Details: Our Sale-A-Bration promotion gives reason for everyone to celebrate!
Customers: Receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase.
Hostesses: Receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with a $300 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits.
Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during the promotion. PLUS, get 15% off the regular $199 price of the Starter Kit--that's $335 worth of products for only $169!
To Veiw the Sale-A-Bration catalog, click here!
If you have ever considered joining Stampin'Up!, now is the perfect time to do so! What are you waiting for? Contact me and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!

No comments:

My Creations