Sunday, February 8, 2009

Raspberry Tart #2 and some exciting news!



This second card is using our new DSP Raspberry Tart.
I used our Big Shot with the Top Note Die cutting two pieces, one in Kiwi Kiss CS and one in a pattered piece of Raspberry Tart. I trimmed along the dotted lines and folded the top edge over! You've got to love those double sided patterns! Carefully glued the two pieces together on three edges so you can insert a smaller piece of CS to form your message card!
I made the label using a punch and finished with some ribbon!

Easy peasy!!!

Now for some exciting news! I've been hired as a Creative Designer to create cards for my upline's upline, Sherrill Graff! I will be creating samples for her using new products from our brand new catalog. These samples will be shown at her upcoming events and shows and then donated to the Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas. How cool is that???

These talented demonstrators have also been hired to create for her for the month of February. Be sure to stop by their blogs and see their creative ideas!


If you are interested in joining a "GREAT" group of talented ladies, come and check out our Yahoo group called "latenightstampersconvention2008". You won't be disappointed!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Afternoon everyone,

ah wow, I really like your creation, I really wish I could make my own cards and things, I think you have a real talent. Not sure how everyone else feels about February 14th, but I always seem to get really stressed out! I always send my friends a Valentine's Day text message, just to say hi! However I find a text message a bit dull, but I have found a different way to send a greeting which has a much more vibrant, and upbeat feel about it! My friend Lizzy first introduced me to the world of electronic greetings about a year ago when she went back packing around Australia. She said she found it hard to write letters, and she didn't always have a mobile phone signal! So whenever she had the chance she would go into an internet cafe and send an e-Card. This method is such a great way to keep in touch with friends, and family. With Valentine's Day coming up I think it is a good way to just send a little surprise greeting. I have done my research, and tried out loads of different sites, but I have now finally found the best Free Valentine’s Day e-Card site for me. This site has both romantic, and funny, light hearted Valentine's Day e-Cards, so there is a card to suit everyone! E-Cards are not for everyone, but I think they are definitely worth a try! Just wanted to share my thoughts and findings with you all! I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day whatever you decide to get up to, just make sure that you make all your plans way in advance, otherwise you will be rushing around at the last min trying to sort everything out! Way too much stress to be honest!! Warmest wishes, love and peace, Nicole.

My Creations