Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Layering with the Curly Label Punch


I posted this card yesterday and thought to myself that I didn't do a very good job explaining how to layer the label. 

So, I have created a little tutorial explaining how I did it. 






You start by punching out two of your background layers, and then punch out your wording!
TIP: It's always easier to stamp your words and then punch them out, than trying to stamp your image into a small area!









Cut your two background labels in half, one lengthwise, and one width wise, as shown.












Apply glue and carefully separate the two pieces.












Attach the other two pieces as shown here...












...and here. You will have left a small gap between all 4 pieces, extending them in each direction.















Apply glue again.....









And now add your wording!

Wha-la!!!

I hope that these directions are easier to follow!

Please leave a comment and let me know!!!


Thank you for visiting!!!

Susan Shields
























No comments:

My Creations