Saturday, February 7, 2009

Having Fun With Raspberry Tart DSP

I have been having fun with SU's new DSP Raspberry Tart! This card is the first of several I'll be posting in the next few days.

I love the bright colors and different flower shapes!!! 

Recipe

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, and Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Stamps: Only Ovals
Embellishments: 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Rose Red
Techniques: Layering, Big Shot Top Note Die, Wide Oval Punch, and 5 Petal Flower Punch. (I used two and folded them in half to create my flower.)


Regarding blogging....I apologize that it's been a while since my last post! I'm sure most demo's understand that "life get's in the way" and our best intentions and plans fall by the wayside. In my life, family comes second! First place belongs to God. While that has been a struggle for most of my life, it is now becoming much easier as I have surrendered more of my will over to the one who loves me most. My desire is to let Him out of the box I've kept Him in, so that He can reveal His true nature and identity to me and thru me! He is a good God! And I am so blessed!

My blog was started with the intent to share my love of crafting with whom ever was willing to stop by. I cannot commit to daily blogs. I work two jobs and have a houseful to attend to! But I do plan to continue to share as time allows! I just wanted to say that, and also to THANK those of you who have subscribed. I hope I don't disappoint!

For those who are not demonstrators: I just want to share with you a few of the specials SU is currently offering!

First: If you are interested in a FREE Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog, you can receive one simply by placing any size order thru me at my Stampin' Up! Website. This offer runs thru March 31st while supplies last. There is no minimum amount required. That is a $9.95 value!

Second: It's Sale-A-Bration time. That means FREE stamps, paper, and ribbon offers! From now thru March 31st, you will receive your choice of SAB selections for every $50.00 in product you order. To see these different selections, you can view the Sale-A-Bration catalog here!

Thirdly: I invite you to join my team! It doesn't matter where you live, I'll be there for you! If you are like me, you get most of your ideas from online anyways......and having someone to cheer you on, encourage you, and help you make your way is what I will do! 
During Sale-A-Bration, you can save 15% off the regular price of the starter kit, plus you can choose any stamp set up to 47.95 for Free! Joining  Stampin'UP! has never been easier or sweeter! This promotion began Feb. 1st and runs through March 31st. 
If you have questions, email me and I'll do my best to answer them! Or go to my SU website and click on the JOIN NOW button at the top right hand side of the page! You will need my recruiter authorization password which is: susansharesstamping

Again, if you have questions, please contact me and I'll answer them!









No comments:

My Creations