Thursday, February 12, 2009

Echoes of Kindness

I could hardly wait to ink this stamp set up! It's a new hostess set called Echoes of Kindness and I'm sure will become a favorite of many stampers!

I based my card design from one I received from my upline, Vivian Swain. You can view her lovely card HERE!

I wish you could see this in real life. The dazzling diamonds and pearls really set this card off!


Card Recipe
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Stazon, Rose Red, and assorted SU markers
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness and Glad Friends
Embellishments: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Pearls from Pretties Kit, faux brads, signo gel pen and dazzling diamonds.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey girlfriend. I just recieved your card today and I thank you very much! It's beee-utiful!! You're such a sweet heart.
Love and hugs,
M

My Creations