Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Be Kind~ Post Your Comment



How often do you leave your mark? A comment on someone's blog! Do you just surf in and out, under the radar so to speak, gathering ideas, casing cards that catch your eye, searching for your next project?

Blogging Etiquette 101

Leaving comments is the highest form of compliment! It encourages those who really do struggle with their creations. It motivates! It builds up! It creates self confidence! It strengthens relationships! It builds friendships! It gives "warm fuzzies" to the recipient! That's what creativity is all about!

So.....I have a challenge for you!!!

I came across this blog today! She had a challenge on her blog and now I am passing it on to you! Are you up for the challenge? I hope so!

The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something Heartmade by me. But there is a catch...

Here are the rules:

1. It's my choice what to make... and you won't know what it will be until you get it!

2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I hope you do!

3. What I create will be just for you - completely original. :)

4. It will be done this year.

5. Now for the catch. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. It's all about sharing the love! Be sure to come here and post a link, cuz I WILL check your blog! *wink*

Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it, and link back to me! So....who will be the first 5 people?????

Edited: I realize that not everyone has a blog and I really do want to offer this challenge to you, so here is what I am proposing!!!

A. If you do NOT have a blog, leave me a comment stating so, and I'll send the same offer above to 5 gals, (and also to 5 who do have a blog).
That's 10 special Heartmade gifts from me to 5 bloggers with blogs, and 5 bloggers without blogs!!!
(Does this remind you of the star bellied sneeches with stars upon thars....and the sneeches who didn't have stars???) LOL

If you are one of the first 5 to post a comment who do not have blogs, I'll share here what you are recieving from me when I get ready to mail them out!

{hOpE} I haven't confused anyone!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hey sweetie. Nope I've never heard of that Dr Seuss book. But I'll play along anyway.

Vicki said...

Hey Susie! You know I don't have a blog, But I think I would like to try one soon. You do such great creating and crafting I love to see what new things you come up with (even cased items). You are the BEST upline, and I should know. See you Saturday.

Vicki said...

Can't believe you don't have more posts out here by now. I tried to post from work and couldn't.

You know I love the Raspberry tart DP. I really like that patchwork card with it. Good job.

My Creations