Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog Is Here!

It's finally here! And all I can say is "WOW", it was worth the wait! There are lot's of brand new stamp sets, beautiful designer papers, and wonderful embellishments! I've placed my first order and am sitting on pins and needles waiting for it to arrive. I can't wait to create new cards and gifts to show you here!

Are you like me? You can't wait? Well, you don't have to! You can go to my Stampin'Up! website and view our catalog right NOW. You can even place an order online while you are there! And, if you place an order with me, you can get your very own copy of this catalog for FREE!!! (That's over a $17.oo savings!)

What are you waiting for??? Head on over to my website and see for yourself! You will LOVE what you see!!!

When you arrive at my Stampin'Up! website, just click "SHOP NOW" in the top right corner
to view our new Stampin' Up! Catalog on-line and place your order. Your FREE catalog will be included with your order.

If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact me! I'll be happy to help!



No comments:

My Creations