Sunday, January 11, 2009

More ASK Frames!

Over the holidays, I was hired to make more of my ASK frames! My customers chose from current Designer Series Papers, (DSP), and colors, and I did the rest!

I love doing these! 

Years ago, when I was working for another company, helping women decorate their homes, I would suggest using framed art like this in the bathroom. There you have someone's attention. They will read whatever is placed in front of them! And what's better to read than something uplifting and full of promise!!!


A- Ask and it shall be given to you
S- Seek and you shall find
K- Knock and the door will be opened to you. Luke 11:9

If you have a gift need, or would like one for yourself, contact me! I'd love to custom make one just for you!!!

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Wow! That is awesome!!!! I love it!

Patty Bennett said...

Wow.. I LOVE THAT!! I definitely see a new project in my future! Patty

My Creations