Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a New Year!

2008 closed with lot's of excitement to share!!!

1). I'm going to be a grandma again! Congratulations to Sara and Stephen for their anticipated July baby!!!

2). Dustin proposed to Natasha Christmas Day!!! And she said YES!

3). My old computer crashed but I was able to salvage most all of my information and photos! Does that mean I'm a geek? I purchased a Mac and am having to learn a whole new way of doing things! Thank you for your patience!!!

4). Dustin and Natasha finally closed on a home, very near to ours. They got a really good deal, and have to put in some sweat equity with painting, cleaning and minor repairs. 

5). My children all pitched in and purchased a very, very, very nice camera for me, for Christmas! I am very, very, very happy!!!

6). I have finally been able to stamp! So, sit back and enjoy!!!

Edited to add:
7) a. My daughter applied for and was accepted into a brand new puppy training program offered thru our school district by The Foundation for Service Dog Support. She will spend the next 18 months training her puppy to become a service dog for a disabled individual! 

b. My son has been accepted as a recipient for one of the puppies too! If you would be interested in reading more about this awesome program click here! There are opportunities to help support this wonderful program as well as having your classroom adopt a dog! The January 2009 newsletter gives details. 

My prayer for you in 2009 is health, happiness and prosperity!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

yay!! So many good things have happened to a most deserving woman.
You lucky girl!!

My Creations