Thursday, January 1, 2009

Getting ready for Valentine's Day!

It's never too early to prepare for a future event! With that in mind, I have been  trying some of my new stamps!!! Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up website for the latest stamp sets and accessories!!!


































Edited to add recipe:

Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black and Riding Hood Red
Embellishments: 5/8 stripped grosgrain Riding Hood Red, Crystal Effects on hearts, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch and Big Shot Top Note Die.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty!

Brenda said...

Love them. Get's me in the mood to start creating.

Your Christmas tiles were very special. I think I'll make some. You are so talented. Thanks for posting.

My Creations