Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Beautiful Borders Thank You



Once again, here is that fabulous Candy Lane Designer Series Paper. Here I have paired it up with black and red to make this stunning thank you card!
I just love how this turned out don't you?

Don't forget, you can purchase the Love You Much Bundle at a very nice savings, but only until January 31st! You can contact me personally, or shop from my site at the Shop Now button on the right hand side of this page!

Recipe

Stamps: Beautiful Borders
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black Craft
Embellishments: Black Embossing Powder, Black Brads, and Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Technique: Layering, embossing and piercing.

2 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is gorgeous! I love the striking color combination!!!

Michelle said...

This is oo la la gorgeous!

My Creations