Sunday, November 2, 2008

Entry for Challenge #7


I am a member of Vivian Swain's Stampin' Design School on Yahoo Groups. This has been so advantageous in many ways! It has challenged me to make better cards! It has helped me work on that with loads and loads of information and ideas! She is an amazing person, with a heart of gold! I encourage you to sign up for her 5 days of free membership and check for yourself. If you are like me, you will stay for more! Click here!to learn more.




Now for my card. We were given a sketch for challenge #7 at: latenightstampersconvention2008-2009 yahoo group. This is my entry. I'm happy with how it turned out!

Let me know what you think!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's beautiful! I love those two colors together.

Danielle said...

Susan, this card is gorgeous! I love the combo of blue and brown and that dp is just beautiful. I love how the layout all flows together so nicely - great job!

ChrissyM said...

This is gorgeous! What a great color combo!!! I love this card!!

Kathynruss said...

Finally reaching out to my Sistahs! This is a great card using my favorite new DSP with brown. Hmmm, been seeing a lot of it lately! LOL

My Creations