Thursday, November 6, 2008

1.5 Million Handmade Butterflies Needed!

The Butterfly Project is an effort to remember the 1,500,000 innocent children who perished during the Holocaust! Would you be interested in helping?
The Holocaust Museum in Houston is collecting 1.5 million handmade butterflies, each representing the life of a child who did not live to see another butterfly.
You can find more information on their webpage here: The Butterfly Project

I learned about this worthy project while blogging this morning from this site: My Crafty Life
Dan has created templates you can download of two different butterfly designs. He also had a wonderful idea, to share this project with your childs teacher and/or school!

I hope you will find this project worthy of your help! Please help spread the word!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Susan,

Love the look of your blog. The blooming rose is a nice touch.

I'll check out the butterfly project.

My Creations