Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick Christmas Cards

I have been extremely busy lately with family and work, but I have been stamping when I can. I have lot's of new cards to share with you, but have to find the time to take photos and post them!

I have to share with you that I have taught my small grandchildren that my stamping area and supplies are "Grandma's Toys"! When they come in to look for me they ask me, "Grandmaroni, are you playing with your toys?" Isn't that so cute? I bought special stamps just for them to use, but only on special occassions. It's a special treat to come in and stamp with me!



Here are two of the Christmas cards I made that went together quickly. Basically I used the same supplies with slight variations. Recipe follows.









































Stamps: Su Doodle This and Elegant CheerPaper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and Holiday Treasures DSPInk: Versa Mark
Finishing touches: Gold Embossing Powder, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Antique Brass Brads, Red Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads
I used our new Wide Oval Punch and eye-balled the second layer for the sentiment. Also, I used the ¼” punch for circles behind my brass brads.


We will be leaving early in the morning for our trip to Colorado to visit my father! They just finished up with potato harvest and we are going up to encourage him to take a little R&R with us! We are all so excited, especially the little ones who haven't seen their daddy in over a month now. My son went up to help Grandpa with harvest this year! What a blessing for both of them!

I'll be sure to get more posting done as soon as we get back!

No comments:

My Creations