Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My First SU Christmas Ornament

I have admired the ornaments other stampers have made and shared and wanted to try my hand at it. I found these clear ornaments last winter after the holidays and put them away for such a time as this! These were very easy to make and I hope you will try them!















Recipe
One clear glass ornament. I found mine at both Target and Michael's.
Stamps: Punches Three, a level one hostess set
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Embellishment: Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, and fake snow.
I used our new Scallop Square Punch. It works perfectly with this stamp set! You will love it!

If you need more instructions, please email me and I'll do my best to explain!



1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

Very pretty. I want to understand how you did this can you please email me the instructions (mickey8888@verizon.net) I originally thought the image was a rubon but by the sounds if it you actualy stamped the image on the glass. What did you use to adhere it to the glass? I have some of these ornaments from last year and I tried using rubons on them and it wouldn't stick. Appreicate your help.

My Creations