Monday, October 27, 2008

More Season Trees!


I totally cased a fellow demonstrator, and I do mean fellow! You must check out his work!!! Click Here
His name is Kevin and yes, he is an amazing SU demonstrator!

I used his basic design using:

Stamps:
Season of Friendship and Heard From The Heart
Paper:
Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Riding Hood Red.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, and Craft White.
Embellishments: White Taffeta Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

Now don't you want to get started on your Christmas Cards?


2 comments:

Michelle said...

What pretty colors!
Are you starting your Christmas cards already? I'm just starting my Thanksgiving cards!
Love and Hugs,
Michelle

http://michellebowley.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

Love this tree Susan! This looks like a fabulous set - the snowflakes are just lovely and the blue ink is so pretty.

My Creations