Saturday, October 11, 2008















I needed a baby card for a dear friend. I love the idea of a baby bib design, so I used our carousel notes for a template! I traced around a portion of the carousel note card and used my 1 3/8 circle punch for the neck.

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet, and Together Forever
Paper: Pink Pirouette and Whisper White
Ink:Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, and Versa Mark
Embellishments: I stamped my phrase with Versa Mark and used white embossing powder, cut it out with the small oval punch, layered with the large oval punch. I sponged the edges of my card and label. The flowers were stamped and cut out. I used dimensionals and added a little glitter to the middle of the flower.
Ribbon: Whisper White Taffeta

1 comment:

Rindie said...

That is a perfect baby card!! I am going to scraplift that. :)

My Creations