Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birthday Tree!


First of all, Happy Birthday Vicki!!! Hope you like your card!

I wanted to create an unusual combination and I think I succeeded! My dear friend celebrates a fall birthday and what better way to celebrate than to bring in a pinata? I've hung him from a lower branch and he is ready to entertain your sweet tooth!

Recipe

Stamps: Season of Friendship, Family Phrases, and
Cumpleanos (from our Celebrando Creatividad)
Paper: DSP Autumn Vine, Chocolate Chip, and More Mustard.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust, and Baja Breeze.
Embellishments: Pewter Brads and Word Window Punch.



Word to the wise! If you ever celebrate with a pinata, don't use a heavy stick or bat and be sure to keep your distance from swinging bats in children's hands!


3 comments:

Sandra Smart said...

This card is adorable...love how you added the pinata...too cute!

Michelle said...

Hey sweetie! You are loving that tree and it shows! This card is adorable and love the pinata!
huggies,
m

ChrissyM said...

very cute and creative

My Creations